My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Face book Info

Mandie Jones Snell's Facebook profile

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby Maelie is here!

Maelie Adeline Snell has finally made her entrance into the world. They started me Thursday night, and after contracting all night long, they broke my water at 6:30 am. I got my epidural (yes, I not only demand to be induced, I have to have drugs as well) at 8:30 am and after only 2 pushes, she was born at 9:15 am. John and my mom were at home getting the kids off to school and daycare for the day and arrived just after my epidural- they missed all the real pains- luckies! The boys are so excited to be big brothers to a little sister- finally. Jamison acts a little clipped at times, but for the most part, he too loves "Bebe me" Jackson and Jake can't get enough "I want to hold her" time, and neither can Dad! :) I didn't anticipate her cry sound so feminine, but it is way different than the boys. Luckily she's a great eater, just like her mom :) and although very curious, even the dog has gotten used to her strange noises and smells better than I anticipated. All is going very well so far. I will update again very soon with earlier photos. This was her first 4 hours at home, just 30 hours old. :)







2 comments:

Kate said...

She is darling & has so much hair! Have fun dressing up your girl!!:)

The Mothership said...

oh congrats! She is beautiful. How fun for your family - I'm glad the boys are loving her.

I can't believe all that hair! Have fun!