My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Face book Info

Mandie Jones Snell's Facebook profile

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1 more day...maybe

I am sitting in bed trying to decide what and how to update. Not much to tell but sore feet and legs and plenty of tired. I wonder how much of this is just mental, but all week long I have been looking forward to my last day of work (tomorrow) and now that it is here, I am wondering if my mind, and body, can push through the pain. I hope I am not the only mom who has ever gone through 3 pregnancies and still wonders if my pain is labor. Anyway, I am looking forward to my mom coming to help soon. Didn't realize how much I needed it until I started hurting so bad tonight. I almost cried like a baby when she called to see how I was doing. Some of my wishful thinking could be attributed to the fact that my friend who was due after me just had her baby early. No fair! Well, after looking this over, I can see I am sounding more like an online diary so I better cut this short. 1 day to go to baby girl Snell!

No comments: