My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Face book Info

Mandie Jones Snell's Facebook profile

Monday, February 23, 2009

Albertson's Sale!!!!

I forgot to mention this last night when I updated, but Albertson's is having a buy 10 (select) items and get $10 back sale right now. I think it may be nation wide... I hope. Anyway, Ours goes until Tuesday the 24th. I mention this because we got, no joking, over $600 worth of food for food storage, for only $150. I got John to come with me and even he was impressed. Check our your local store and see if you can take advantage of this sale too! I have an extra trick on fruit snacks - e-mail me if you want to know. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

Whats your trick on fruit snacks jonjennbodey@yahoo.com. Whats her name? I can't wait 19 days!