My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Face book Info

Mandie Jones Snell's Facebook profile

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Family pictures or a free for all?

I find it so funny how cute pictures seem to just come natural to some families and not so much to others. Ours falls into that "not so much" range. Never fails- if I schedule family pictures someone will be naughty, ornery or fall down and get facial stitches the day before. Fortunately,on this occasion, we just had the naughty and ornery boys. As much as I was not impressed with the overall photos, I thought the progression of my 2 year olds moods was too funny not to share. Jackson and Jacob really tried to be troopers, but with Jamison screaming in your ear or climbing all over you, it was a pretty tough job.



10 comments:

Ryan said...

HaHa!!! Those pics are priceless!!! See how much fun we have having all boys!!! If we had girls it would be boring!! We need the adventure... they keep us on our toes!!! I love you hair by the way!!! I can't wait to see you!!! Love Ya!!!

Ashley said...

Hi, I have not dropped in on you in a while. The pictures turned out cute. Jamison makes me laugh- I can just imagine the production of trying to get three boys to hold still and smile for a half a second.

Lidia and Steve said...

those are such cute pictures! how have you guys been?!

Warnick Family said...

Mandy!!
I found you! I can't believe it! It's been so long since I last saw you! I only have a minute, but I had to say HI real fast! You'll have to check out my blog and leave a note. I would love to chat more with you! Hope you are doing good! Luv ya--
Cara "Galbraith" Warnick
www.jcwarnick.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I love the ones where they are all over the place. You look GREAT Mandie. Gosh, it has been forever since I've seen you and your family!

Ang

The Jensens said...

Those Pics are so funny, me and Jon just sat there and laughed our heads off. I loved it!!!! Boys are sure funny. Your family is one of the funniest.

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

Mandie! Alex and I have a Blog too so add us to your list! jaynealexnelson.blogspot.com

I don't update is as often as I should but we DO have one!

These family pics ARE priceless like the other lady said. Your' kids are growing up so stinkin fast I can't even believe it!

John and Robyn said...

Heaven bless you Mandi!! Three rambunckious boys and you still look super cute! By the way...I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where are you???

Ang

Jenni McMorran said...

I love these photos. You will too in 10 years or so. Your family is beautiful...keep up the good work.