My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Face book Info

Mandie Jones Snell's Facebook profile

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just when I thought it was time for bed...

You know those commercials where the kids overflow the bath tub and water spills out all over the bathroom and then the ceiling breaks and all the water floods the house... Well, minus the floor caving in and flooding the whole house, I now know it can really happen. I was just about to close and save my latest post and go to bed, when I hear John say, "What the..." really loud. I go down stairs to see that Jackson had left the sink water running after he had gotten a drink about 30 minutes before. At that time I told him to turn off the water and go to bed. Apparently he thought the water could turn itself off so he just closed the door instead. SO much for going to bed early- but Thank heavens for a wet vac!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh Man! Makes me excited to have toddlers running around the house someday! I had to laugh though when I read this! Thanks again for inviting us to Jackson's baptism and for letting us stay at your home. We had fun. Even Taylor!